Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Have Claimed a Nemesis

He's my nemesis because I called dibs, and the King/Archbishop of Marching Band already has a nemesis, also, because I have seniority (a booyah.)

I don't know where that last part came from (the part that secretly loves Kim Possible and thinks Ron is actually kind of cute.

You know you love him too.
Also, on an unrelated note, this was kind of awesome:

That is all.)

That's great, subconscious, can I have my blog post back now?

(yes.)

Thank you.

(I'm not making any guarantees, though)

*Sigh*  Fair enough.

Anyway.

Today I claimed a nemesis.  Why?  Because I need a good nemesis to spice up my last year in Quiz Bowl, and the King/Archbishop of Marching Band has always had a nemesis, and, frankly, I've been feeling slightly jealous.  There.  I said it.  ARE YOU HAPPY?

(Pay no heed to the caps lock.  She's a little unstable lately.)

I HEARD THAT!

(Heard what?  I didn't hear anything.  Except maybe the nice little chit-chat I was having with this lovely reader of yours.)

*Snake eyes*  I'm watching you.

(Alright then.)

Exactly.

Back to Nemesis.

Nemesis is on the Quiz Bowl team that was totally crazy good last year when they had this one really awesome guy, but now he's graduated, and so we actually sort of stand a chance against them.

Enter Nemesis.

Scout's honor, the boy answered most of the questions asked in that match.  AND EVERY TIME HE BUZZED IN, I KNEW THE ANSWER.  And if he would've just gotten the answer wrong, then I would have been able to get the point, but NOOOOOO.  He's got to go and get all the answers RIGHT like a JERKFACE.

(He's not really a jerkface.)

Fine.  I suppose he's not really a jerkface, but from now on, we shall never be friends. 

I will make sure of that

Mwahaha...ahahaha....AHAHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem.

I apologize.  I haven't been sleeping well.

Nemesis shall be conquered, or I will...do...something.

(It will be poorly-thought out and even more poorly executed, if it ever happens at all.)

Why do you have to be so mean?

(Because you're off your rocker right now, and you need someone to help you back on.)

So you're going to shove me back onto my rocker with verbal abuse?

(It's really more of a forceful guiding...of love.)

Oh, because THAT makes sense.

(It does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment