Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's JUNE!

And you know what that means!

Yes, yes, of course June brings with it summer vacation and sunshine and the end of the school year and *shudder*  exams.

But that is what I'm talking about.

No, what I'm talking about is the ability to sing this song from Carousel whenever I want without it seeming out of place.


June is busting out all over!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

That's really all I have for today.  I might post some more things this week, but I have no guarantees because I've actually been doing real-people  work in my online class lately because I have so many projects to do for final exams.

However, whenever I'm trying to stall, I shall be here.  Or on facebook.  Either way, I'll probably find something worth wasting your time over.

That last paragraph made little to no sense, and I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment