Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Can Call Me Madame Fanny, Fortuneteller Extraordinaire

So, apparently, I was misinformed and the rapture was not rescheduled for yesterday, it was rescheduled for October 21st.

Do you know what day October 21st is?

Don't bother looking it up; I'll save you the trouble.

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA END THE WORLD ON FRIDAY!!!!

So, as you can see, I correctly predicted the end of the world in my last post.

So, yeah.  I'm kind of a big deal now.

You know what else I'm predicting?  Come closer, young one, and I will reveal the secrets of your future.  Give me your palm.  Oh, I see many things in store for you, including-oh, what's this?  Your Internet line is telling me that there will be a new post in your future!  How extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment