Monday, August 15, 2011

I am Here to Plague You With Songs You Won't be Able to Get out of Your Head

This isn't really a post.  This is just a series of videos of songs that are bound to get stuck in your head at some point. 

This song has been stuck in my head since last night.  That doesn't sound like a long time, but when the only part of the song that you know is a 5-second snippet of the chorus, it gets a little annoying.  Nevertheless, I still kind of like this song just a little.

Come on, Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners

I don't really have much to say for this one, except that the only reason that it is now stuck in my head is because it showed in the recommended videos on YouTube for the last one.

99 Luftballons by Nena

And you're all going to hate me for this one.

Barbie Girl by Aqua

Holy flying frick, y'all.  It's in German.  Just kidding.  It's actually Dutch.

But that whole "Dutch" thing just reminded me of this video.

I'm not sure if it's German, or Dutch, or Belgian, or whatever.  All I know is that there is a freaking pig fartin' up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment