Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm Sure I Could Control the World if I Weren't so Darned...Tired. What Was I Saying?

Today was the first day of band camp.

I would tell you more, but I am about to dissolve into a large puddle of ick.  It was very hot, and I am very tired, seeing as how I have not had a decent night's sleep in over a week (remember the raccoons?  Yeah.  That's their fault.)

However, I will share with you all a video that I probably posted before, but I'm going to again, and then a little story.  Or the other way around.  Yes, the other way around.

Anyway, I got to drive an actual car today, which is really exciting, even though I've legally been able to drive by myself for over a year now (I don't have my own car, and my dad works a lot, so driving a real live automobile is a real treat, let me tell you.)  So, since I got to drive an actual car to band camp, that meant that I had a car that I could drive home from band camp.  This also meant that I could give Sassafras Jones a ride home, so I did. 

On the way there, I, being the picture of class and grace, was taking large swigs of water out of a glass bottle that I have always felt would be perfect for holding moonshine.  I finished all the water in that bottle, but I was still thirsty, so I tried to reach into the back seat where my other water bottle was.  Alas, it was too far away, prompting me to say "Damn.  It's too far away."  However, I don't remember saying this because my  brain has shut down all unnecessary functions.  Sassafras Jones did hear me say this, though, and proceeded to start reciting lines from this YouTube video.  Enjoy.


Oh boy.  It's naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment