Thursday, March 3, 2011

Freedom Feels a Lot Like Sleep Deprivation

So.  It's Thursday.  Do you know what that means?

It means that I am freaking done with standardized testing for at least the next few months.

I feel a party coming on.

So, today was the last day of a three-day-long standardized testing torture session devised by the evil scientists who run our educational system to make students lose their collective sanity and want to set things on fire.

At least, that's how it worked out for me.

Me and fire, we're pretty tight after this week.

I'm using a lot of short sentences and tiny paragraphs because I can't really think straight right now, so I'm doing the bare minimum, language-wise. 

Anyway, today I forgot my calculator, but it was okay because the math wasn't too bad today.  I'm just grateful that I didn't forget it on Tuesday when we took the ACT.

I'm sleepy.  I think I will go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment