Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Amazing Miss Fantastic

Hello, my name is the Amazing Miss Fantastic, but you can call me Fanny.  I suppose Missy or Amy would work as well, but they just aren't as funny sounding.  I thought I would share a few things about myself so that all you strangers could get to know me.  Break out you best social smile, and let's get started!
1.  I live in America
2.  I like music
3.  I'm not particularly fond of sports
4.  I'm Drum Major in my marching band
5.  I have many siblings
6.  I have even more cousins
7.  I also have a dog and a cat
8.  My mom has two cats, which makes me worry about her sometimes
9.  I am in Quiz Bowl (for those who don't know, it's like minor league Jeopardy!   Actually, no.  QuizBusters is like minor league Jeopardy!, quiz bowl is more like pony league.)
10.  I'm also in student council (like anyone cares)
11.  I like to read
12.  I also like to write.
13.  Thirteen is my favorite number
14.  In case you haven't deduced this, I am social outcast, of sorts.
15.  I like to watch TV
16.  Some of my favorite shows are (in no particular order): Psych, Invader ZIM, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Teen Titans, The Soup, Mythbusters and Phineas and Ferb
17.  I play the trombone in the band mentioned in #4.  I also play a little guitar.  Mostly, though, I sing.
18.  I'm running out of things to say (can you tell?)
My, my.  Look at the time.  I'm so sorry, I really must be going.  Well, that you for listening.  It was wonderful speaking with you.  Perhaps we can do this again?  Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment