Friday, November 5, 2010

What the Heck, Toy Story 3?

Today, I went over to my friend's house to watch Toy Story 3 with a few people.  We were all thinking "Yay!  Toy Story 3!  This is going to be great!"  WRONG.  It sucked.  It was one of the worst experiences ever.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't think that the movie was bad (it was actually very good), but the whole thing made me very upset and I almost cried.  What the heck, Toy Story?  You used to be awesome and you left me feeling great about myself, now I feel like my childhood is dead and that I need to give away all of my toys to some mysterious stranger.  

I don't want to give my toys to some mysterious stranger.  Not even if she is adorable.

Whatever.  I'm going to go eat chocolate and watch cartoons and try to get over the emotional trauma of having my childhood nearly stolen from me by Disney.  Seriously, what is wrong with them?

P.S.-There were some weird noises coming from the back of my car tonight (actually, it's my dad's car, but whatever).  My sister (Sister A) thinks it was just a rock, but I know better.  It's probably Lotso Love, that stupid bear, or the monkey.  Hopefully not the monkey, because the monkey is kind of freaky.

P.P.S-My car also made another noise, which was definitely NOT a rock, so it was almost definitely an evil teddy bear and/or monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment