Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is Back and So am I

Hi, everybody.

Blogger has been down for approximately the past 24 hours, and so I have not been able to give you new posts when I totally would have, so I'm not being irresponsible or neglectful, blogger has just been keeping me down, man.

That last sentence makes me think of this song:


And that song made me think of my final exam in Japanese, which I took last night.  Finally, it is finished, and I can do whatever the frick I want whenever the frick I want to.  Like, if it's 9:00 on a Thursday night and I want to watch a Disney movie, then, by gummit, I'm going to watch that Disney movie because, hey, I don't have anything that needs to be turned in by 10.

I am so effing free right now, it's not even funny.

Well, it's been a while since I gave you guys a decently long post, so I'm just going to talk about some other things that I've been doing lately.  I think that the cat is in heat again, and its behavior is getting in the way of my blogging.  (Seriously, it was trying to molest the freaking keyboard, not two minutes ago.  What a perv.)

Hmm...what else is going on in my life?

Not much, actually.

Not that you would all care, anyway.

I guess, mostly what has been going on in my life as of late has been me procrastinating on studying, so that has consisted of a lot of YouTube, Sporcle, and Facebook.

Here are some new people I discovered on YouTube this week:

First, Alex.  I don't know his last name.  I heard it once, but then I forgot it.  Also, I forgot his YouTube username thing.  Really, all you need to know is that he's British and he's bashing Twilight.  That should be enough for you.


Next, charlieissocoollike.  Did anyone here already know about him, because I sure didn't, but that might just be because I'm a stupid American who spends all her time reading and doing homework and blogging and writing ridiculous run-on sentences like this one.  Anyway, he's hilarious, and you should watch his videos.


I happen to think that he is kind of cute.  Don't judge me.

Okay, I think that that is all that I have been doing for the past week, with the exception of working on three more posts that are to be posted some time in the near future.

Yup.  That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment