Monday, May 23, 2011

If at First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again

THE APOCALYPSE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED!

It's on Wednesday now.

Seriously, Wednesday?  Not only is it a pain to write, but it's in the middle of the freaking week.  PLUS, I have a chemistry test on that day that I would probably still have to take.

The rapture is seriously inconvenient.

However, if the rapture doesn't come on Wednesday, I'm predicting that it's going to end on Friday.  It makes sense, doesn't it?  End of the week...Rebecca Black...

Look!  It even fits:

It's Friday, Friday, gotta end the world on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the rapture, rapture
Friday, Friday, burn in Hell on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the rapture

Fire and brimstone, yeah!
Fire and brimstone, yeah!
Burn, burn, burn, burn
Looking forward to the rapture

Yesterday was Thursday
Today it is friday
Re-repent you evil sinners
You evil sinners
Or burn in Hell for all eternity

Tomorrow won't be Saturday
Sunday won't come afterwards
'Cause this world is gonna end!

Okay, I got kind of lazy toward the end there, but that's because I'm tired and I didn't want to completely lose my grip on sanity.  Also I did not do the whole song because I am feeling lazy and tired and I don't want to completely lose my grip on sanity. 

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment