Saturday, December 25, 2010

So, if I'm Dead by Monday, You Know it was Zombies

So, I was driving to my mom's apartment last night at two in the morning.  Actually, I was being driven, but that is beside the point.  So, I'm riding in a car at two in the morning on Christmas Eve (actually, technically, it was Christmas) through a normally busy city-town thing.

And there was no one around.

Seriously, there were no other cars or even people outside.  There were no lights on.  It was seriously eerie.  Also, we were listening to Christmas music.  It was the perfect setting for a zombie apocalypse, because, seriously, if I was going to make a movie about the zombie apocalypse, I would make it all creepy and abandoned, and I would totally have "Jingle Bell Rock" playing on the radio, just because it would add a nice freaky icing to the spooky cake.

So, at this point, I'm pretty much convinced that zombies are waiting inside every house, and I was feeling a little uneasy.  And, to make it worse, my mom lives across the street from a cemetery.  A freaking cemetery, y'all.  So, yeah, I'm probably going to be dead by Monday, and, if I am, you know that it was zombies.  So start preparing for the zombie apocalypse, because it is about to go down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment