Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Feast of the Patron Saint of the Plague!

Oh, yeah.

It's St. Valentine's Day.

Can you feel the love?  (Seriously, can you?  Because I'm totes sending some out to you right now.  You feel that?  That warm, fuzzy feeling in your heart right now?  That's my love coming to you.  THROUGH THE INTERNET.)

So, I decided to be a giant cheese ball today and hand out valentines to everyone.  Well not everyone everyone, but a lot of people nonetheless.  I also drank 16 oz. of Nos in a thirty-minute time span and now I have the shakes.  I was feeling a little faint too, but then I ate two graham crackers and now I'm fine.

Anyway, I've got another post that I'm working on about my weekend, so that should be forthcoming.  Also, I have the ACT in two weeks, so I've been studying flash cards and that's why I'm using strange words today.  Also, I'm running on five and a half hours of sleep and 16 oz. of Nos, so I'm a little flighty and unfocused.  Plus, I'm a little verbose at the best of times, so the lack of sleep is only making it worse.

Was there a purpose to this?

I'm not sure.

Well, anyway, happy Valentine's Day!  (Even if you don't have a Valentine.  I don't have one either.  We can be each others' Valentines!  What a plan, what a plan.)

**UPDATED**

Okay, so apparently, unbeknownst to me, St. Valentine got bumped from his feast day, so that means that the title of this post is inaccurate.  I'm going to leave it that way, though.  Somebody's gotta show St. Valentine some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment