Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a Little Early for Cabin Fever to be Setting In...

I just spent half hour in a conversation with my sister that went a little something like this:

Me:  Knock knock
Sister A:  Who's there?
Me:  Banana
Sister A: *Refuses to answer*
Me:  Knock knock
Sister A: *Sighs*  Who's there?
Me:  Banana
Sister A:  Banana who?
Me:  knock knock
Sister A:  Who's there?
 ---Several minutes elapse---
Me: knock knock
Sister A: *Looks disappointed in me* Who's there?
Me:  Orange
Sister A:  Orange who?
Me:  Orange you glad I didn't say banana?  *Dissolves into fit of insane laughter*
Sister A:  *Shakes head at me*
---A few seconds later---
Me:  *Gets on facebook and goes to Sister A's wall*  Knock knock
Sister A:  Punch in the face
Me:  Knock knock...

This went on for quite some time, in real life, on facebook and via text.  She's extremely annoyed with me, but I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment