Monday, February 28, 2011

Your Ignorance and Pompous Objectification Makes me Both Angry and Sorrowful (Alternate Title: No, Fanny, We Don't Punch People in the Face.)

Dear Idiot in the Library,

If you would kindly shut your stupid mouth and never open it again, that would be great.  Honestly, if I never again had the misfortune of hearing you spew your bile everywhere, I would be content.  I don't want to hear about how you categorize women based on their looks.  I also don't want you to rate different girls in our school within earshot.  If you are going to be an a**, go do it somewhere else.  I don't want to hear it, and you're making it really difficult for me to not storm over there right now and punch you in your stupid face, because maybe, just maybe, if I punch you hard enough, it'll knock the stupid right out.

Knock it off, or I'm coming for you.

All my love,
Fanny

No comments:

Post a Comment