Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brother: Queen of Drama

My brother is a giant drama queen.  This is basically his theme song.


You just have to replace "that girl" with "that boy" and put he wherever there's a "she" and it's pretty spot-on.

He's only eight, or something like that (I have too many siblings to be able to remember all their ages.  Okay, I only have three siblings, but that's beside the point.) so he's not really a teenage drama queen, but I doubt that he'll grow out of it before he hits his teen years.  Why, just today, we got this lovely gem when Sassafras Jones's sister came over to play with Sister B (a.k.a.-Soulless One.)  And I quote:


"WHY DO I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE WHENEVER SHE COMES OVER?!?!?!?!?!?!"

This wonderful quote is in addition to regulars such as "Do you want me to die?" and "Everyone hates me."

He has more angst than I do, and I'm a teenage poet/musician.  There is something wrong with this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment