Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Think I May Have Joined a Cult. I'm Not Sure, Though.

Yes.  As has already been said, I may or may not have joined a cult/sold my soul to an evil entity this week. 

Either that, or they were actually telling the truth and I really was joining the National Honor Society.

I'm pretty sure that they were lying, though, because that was the most cult-like thing I have ever done.  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to reveal the specifics of their secret ritual of darkness, but let's just say that the only things that were missing were robed figures and creepy chanting.

Anyway, if I suddenly sprout horns or start carrying a pitchfork around and laughing maniacally, you should maybe pull me aside and ask if everything is hunky-dory in Fanny Land, because I may or may not be possessed by the evil spirit of the National Honor Society.  Or you can hit me in the head with a shovel in an attempt to dislodge the beast, but I don't recommend that route, because sometimes I laugh maniacally for no reason, and I would not appreciate being whacked on the head without just cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment